everything right is wrong again

Monday, June 20, 2005

The House on the Rock

Remember my wish list of things I wanted to save up for? One of those things was a trip to Wisconsin to the House on the Rock. For those of you who do not know, I am a roadside attraction junkie. I want to stop and see everything, from cliff dwellings to Flintstone parks to gigantic holes in the ground. From gravesites to ghost towns to scenic views. I want to see everything. The HOTR was next on my list. And I'm tellin' you, it was the most wicked cool, spectacular man-made roadside attraction I have ever seen. EVER. Cooler than Crazy Horse, and more legendary than the Liberace Museum. My face was affixed in a permanent expression of shock, disbelief, and a little bit of fright, all mixed up in one.

Another thing I bought was a brand new digital camera (welcome to the 21st Century, Ankah), but alas, the camera did not make it into the car for the roadtrip. I hope to be posting some pictures soon, however, but keep in mind, no pictures could really capture the extravagance of this attraction. But keep an eye out, there will be some soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home