everything right is wrong again

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

4 things

Four jobs in my life:
1. corn detasseler
2. toy salesperson
3. teacher
4. librarian

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. American Movie
2. Run Lola Run
3. The Wall
4. Sabrina

Four places I have lived:
1. Lincoln, NE
2. Bloomington-Normal, IL
3. Hewett Hall, ISU
4. Chicago, IL

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Las Vegas
2. Tijuana, Mexico
3. running through San Fran/Napa/Santa Clara
4. Grand Canyon

Four websites I visit daily:
1. aol.com
2. weather.com
3. www.google.com
4. lakerunclub.org

Four of my favorite foods:
1. peanut butter
2. yogurt
3. cereal
4. raisins (I like all these things together, too)

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. with my honey
2. back in Vegas where I just came from
3. running with my buddies
4. in bed (see #1)

Four people I'm tagging:
Ooh ooh! Um...Kelly, Sean, Nanki, and the very next person that actually reads this!

4 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Kell Bell said...

BOO YA. I was a corn detassler as well, but I'd rather forget that summer. Thats a thankless job, but I got a nice tan.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Ankah said...

Wow. My sister!

At least you got a nice tan. All I got a nice burn on the tops of my ears, corn rash, and a wooly worm infestation.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger skully said...

i see we both "neglected" to mention our stints at phil's. what ingrates we are!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Ankah said...

It wasn't a job...it was an adventure! I've told people I worked there, and when they say, "Oh, Phil was such a great guy!" I'd be like..."I worked for other guy. You know, the guy who used to pass of pork for lamb and serve rancid fish." Sort of embarrassing really, so I've learned not to say anything about it at all! Hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home