everything right is wrong again

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

VEGAS BABY!

Things I did while on my Vegas Vacation

**went furniture shopping with Dad for his new pad
**saw the Hoover Dam
**ran a 5K on Fremont St. and placed 2nd in my age group
**saw the brand new Cirque du Soleil, KA
**saw the stealth bombers at Nellis Airforce Base
**posed for a picture with an M&M
**won $20 at video poker, but had to put it back in the slots because I coudln't find the cashier to cash out
**realized I have a very low tolerance for drunk 20-year-olds, large crowds of slow people, and people who pass out those stripper trading cards.
**got addicted to SuDoku

2 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger Kell Bell said...

What? Nothing about the fabulous shopping??? They have Versace there.

/reference to Vegas commercial

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger skully said...

i am also addicted to SuDoKu! AAAH! IT IS LIKE CRACK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home